- Die Cast zinc-alloy shell, 24K gold plated 20N (approx 2kg) retention capacity migitates the need for locking
- Halogen free electrical insulation layer
- Induction soldered contacts for the best inter-terminal uniformity, low jitter performance and no dry joints. Non-encased for minimal capacitance
- Copper foil shielding blocks harmful EMI & RFI
- Extruded and anodized compact AI shell with etched logos, supremely light weight and strong
- Halogen free connector buttress with integrated cable strain relief
- High impact, high heat resistant halogen free cable jacket, loose jacketed maintains high bandwidth even on cable bending, premium materials results in an incredibly light weight cable
TMDS+ Clock pairs: 32AWG solid copper conductors, HEC, CEC + auxiliaries: 32AWG solid copper wire, triple shielding: dual layer al-mylar foil + 65% coverage copper braid.
HIGH SPEED PERFORMANCE
All lengths of EVO-R are certified High Speed with Ethernet and will support
- 4K/60 UHD at up to 12-bit 4:2:2 color, 16-bit 8-bit 4:2:0, or 8-bit RGB
- 1080p/60 Full HD 3D
- up to 30.2 channels of HD audio @ 192kHz 24-bit or DSD
- Audio Return Channel, both Single and Common modes
- HDMI Ethernet Channel
- Solid Copper conductors
SOLID COPPER CONDUCTORS
Every wire in EVO-R is pure solid copper. We extrude the copper with great attention to a consistent diameter and unblemished surface to ensure maximum signal transfer from the smallest possible wire. Then we embed each conductor in foamed PE insulation to minimise capacitance, before arranging in an optimised geometry for zero crosstalk with lots of shielding.
The result is a remarkably thin, highly competent cable. In combination with the selection of premium materials used throughout, it also results in very light weight and great flexibility. Less weight means less strain on the receptacle, allowing everything to work properly and without risk.
DIE CAST CONNECTOR
The die cast connector fits into an HDMI receptacle like no other. It offers a firm, secure fit with no sloppiness and no need for locking. The 24K gold-plated zinc-alloy monocoque design is seam-free and tested to more than 1,000 plug/unplug events without crushing or fatiguing. It provides a significant 20 Newtons (approx 2kg / 4.4lbs) of retention force to ensure a firm, secure long term fit.
Experience the difference.
EVO-R is a thinner cable than its EVS-R sibling and one of the first things you’ll notice is its remarkably light weight. In fact it’s startlingly light, comprising the best hi-tech materials such as extruded aluminium shell and halogen-free strain relief and cable jacket, with no use of heavy metals anywhere throughout.
Minimal weight means minimal strain on the HDMI receptacle, and when combined with the die cast connector provides one of the most reliable connections available.
EVO-R is built with environmental sensitivity in mind. Low toxicity zero-halogen cable jacket means it’s safe to use in any environment from home to office to luxury yachts (where halogens turn into hydrochloric acid on contact with water!).
Furthermore we don’t use cable twist ties either, rather reusable hook and loop cable management straps, all in 100% recyclable cardboard packaging.
0.6m | 2’ EVO-HD0060R
1.2m | 4’ EVO-HD0120R
1.8m | 6’ EVO-HD0180R
2.4m | 8’ EVO-HD0240R
3.0m | 10’ EVO-HD0300R
Note: lengths indicated are for guide only and are rounded for simplicity. The product specification is in imperial units, being the greater of the two (eg; 6’ is actually 1.82m, not 1.8m), with +/- 2” manufacturing tolerance.